Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · January 16, 2022
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Arkansas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Certifications Required:Current/Active - Arkansas License.
- 5-6 admissions per day.
- Board Certified.
- Facility Type: Inpatient.
- Charting/Dictation: MediTech.
- Board Certified - DEA.
- Hospital has an Open ICU but w/auto consult to Hospitalist.
- Feb 15-Feb 21.
- MediTech is the EMR.
- Schedule: Day Shifts (7am-7pm).
- Start Date: Jan 18-24.
- Length Of Assignment: January 2022 >>>.
- Inpatient/Outpatient: Inpatient.
- Hospital Staff.
- They also have Pulmonary, Nephrology, Cardiology on site.
- Location: Russellville, Arkansas.
- Patient Demographi.
- Specialty Needed: Internal Medicine / Hospitalist.
- Support Staff: We have 2 full time day shift and each of them will team up with a MidLevel provider.
- Every other week until FT solution is finalized.
- However not a deal-breaker.
- Routine Rounding.
- Feb 1-Feb 7.
- Additional Hospital.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Intubation would be a +.
- Minimum Length Accepted:3-4 months to start.
- Patient Volume: 12-15 patient census per day.
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.