Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · May 23, 2022
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Missouri) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Certified.
- Volumes are increasing.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Facility Type: Inpatient Hospitalist Medicine.
- Location: West Plains, MO.
- Facility Type: Inpatient.
- Team Structure: Fellow Hospitalists.
- Efficient & willing to place central lines & comfy w/vent management w/assistance from specialists and respiratory therapy staff.
- Will consider Family Medicine w/at least 2-3 years of experience.
- IM or FP.
- Patient Volume: 13-15 Census.
- Shifts will be day OR night.
- Minimum Length Accepted: Must be able to commit to 3-6+ Months.
- Nursing Staff & Team of Specialists.
- Start Date: Fall 2021.
- Staffing Shortage.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist - open to days or nights.
- Reason for Coverage: Vacancy.
- Length Of Assignment: September/October 2021 >>>.
- Prefer Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Provider needs to be comfortable managing patient in the Open ICU.
- Specialty Requested: Hospitalist Medicine (3 Open positions).
- Schedule: Days or Nights, must be willing to work both.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Feb 4.