Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · January 16, 2022
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (St. Charles) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- St. Charles is home to Missouri's first and largest historic district called "Main Street". It is brick paved and home to 125-one-of-a-kind-shops.
- Team of 14 physicians, 2 advanced practitioners, and a clinical performance nurse.
- Co-managed, 14-bed ICU with full critical care support.
- Procedures not required.
- It is situated on the Missouri River in the northwest suburb of St. Louis.
- St. Charles is home to many public and private schools.
- Enterprise Medical is scheduling interviews for a 333-bed acute care hospital which is a certified Primary Stroke Center, and the only Level I Time Critical Diagnosis Stemi Center in St. Charles County.
- This year, this facility was awarded America's 100 Best Hospitals for Specialty Care!
- Work a 7 on 7 off block schedule, No.
- It is a restored historic city and the oldest city on the Missouri River.
- The city has 24 parks offering a wide variety of opportunities from swimming, biking and hiking on their pristine nature trails.
- St. Charles is the 9th largest city in Missouri.
- Earn a generous salary including bonuses and a robust benefit package including Path to Partnership.
- There are also many dining options along the main street district.
- Open to internal medicine and family medicine trained physicians (BC/BE) with Acls certification.
- The city is a short 30-minute drive to downtown St. Louis via Interstate 70.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.