Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · January 16, 2022
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Substantial base salary, performance base incentives and robust benefit package including partnership.
- Some of the nation's best universities are here including Washington University, St. Louis University, University of Missouri.
- Board certification in internal medicine or family medicine.
- Medical and surgical patients.
- H1B eligible facility.
- St. Louis offers easy access to travel with an International Airport.
- St. Louis, MO.
- St Louis is also home to United States Today's.1 City Park, Forest Park, located right in the middle of town!
- St. Louis is a great sports town with Cardinals baseball at Busch Stadium, St. Louis Blues Hockey, a new professional soccer stadium and more!
- 24-bed, closed ICU with 24/7 intensivist support from Sound's own critical care team.
- Great schools including public, private, and parochial.
- No procedures, No codes.
- The metropolitan city of St. Louis offers a low cost of living, named the "20-minute city" for little traffic and easy commutes.
- St. Louis, Missouri Hospitalist Opening with Reputable, Non-Profit System.
- Join a team of 24 physicians and 4 APP's at a Level II Trauma Center with 526 beds.
- Work 7 on 7 off schedule (Days only or as a dedicated Nocturnist).
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.