Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · December 10, 2023
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Merriam) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our physicians work in busy outpatient settings and provide medical services in the general care and treatment of patients.
- We have a variety of clinic settings, 1:1 clinic support, and a robust specialty network.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Merriam, KS.
- AdventHealth Shawnee Mission is part of AdventHealth, the largest not-for-profit, Protestant health system in the nation.
- AdventHealth affiliates offer a broad continuum of health services that enrich the bodies, minds and spirits of individuals who live in the communities they serve.
- AdventHealth Shawnee Mission is a network of health care facilities and services located throughout the Kansas City metropolitan area and surrounding communities.
- Sign-on bonus with guaranteed salary for the first 12 months, then based on production.
- Candidates must be able to assign appropriate aspects of care to non-physician staff.
- Respect for patients, co-workers and staff is of the utmost priority, and we place a considerable focus on providing an exceptional experience for our patients.
- Located in suburban Kansas City, AdventHealth Shawnee Mission is searching for highly skilled and patient-focused Internal Medicine physicians to join our growing network!
- Based on diagnosis and evaluation of the patient, physicians plan and carry out plans for treatment/therapy, provide information and education to the patient, make referrals for specialized treatment as appropriate and follow up on patient's progress.
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, retirement, child care, ample PDO, professional expense reimbursement and wonderful work-life balance!
- About AdventHealth Shawnee Mission.
- Candidates must be BC/BE, well-trained and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- AdventHealth Shawnee Mission serves more than 73,000 patients in its emergency departments annually, has the area's first accredited Chest Pain Emergency Center and delivers more babies each year than any other hospital in the metropolitan area.
- The network employs more than 3,300 local residents and supports an exceptional staff of nearly 700 physicians representing 50 medical specialties, the largest medical staff of any full-service hospital in Kansas City.
- AdventHealth Shawnee Mission also has some of the highest customer service or Hcahps scores in the Kansas City metro.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago