Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · January 16, 2022
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Salina) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Salina has Smoky Hill Family Medicine Residency and KU School of Medicine-Salina!
- Great options for arts & entertainment.
- Stipend for residents as they finish their last two years of training.
- Work in a new facility with onsite lab and full spectrum imaging center, immunizations, wellness, PT and OT accessible.
- Patient tower built in 2009 with 100% private patient rooms with lifts.
- Ideal location.
- Average census is 150-160.
- Great group of partnering physicians.
- Paid malpractice.
- About Salina, Kansas.
- Great work environment & resources as the average physician tenure is 17 years!
- 18 bed, open ICU, renovated in coverage.
- Golf, disc golf, hiking, biking, running, theatre, dancing, skiing, boating, camping, exploring, shopping, cultural events, spirituality, aviation, semi-professional football team, drive in theatre, swimming, photography, dining, history, pottery and much, much more!
- Salina Regional Medical Group employs 70+ physicians and 40+ APP's.
- Regional airport with daily flights to Denver & Chicago.
- Close to many golf courses, lakes, hiking trails & state parks.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Salina, KS.
- Salina is 1 hours north of Wichita, 2 hours west of Kansas City, 4 hours from Omaha, NE & 6 hours to Denver, CO.
- Choose your scope of practice.
- Seeking multiple BE/BC internal medicine physicians due to retirement & growth.
- Like the outdoors?
- About Salina Regional Health Center.
- Family friendly schedule.
- We have them!
- Salina has a population of 50,000 but due to it's location, pulls in patients from a region of 250,000!
- Internal Medicine Opportunity - Kansas.
- Option for outpatient only.
- Relocation allowance.
- CME time off and allowance.
- Specialties available for patients include.
- Certified as a primary stroke center and working to achieve chest pain accredidation.
- 24/7 cardiothoracic surgery, 24/7 neurosurgery, oncology, neurology, orthopedic surgery & more!
- Large farming and industrial community.
- Certified for 365 beds.
- Retirement plus match.
- Stipend repaid through service.
- Guranteed base compensation plus RVU production bonus.
- Great schools and fantastic community to raise a family.
- Srhc has 22 primary care providers in three clinics.
- Level III trauma center with 8 operating rooms.
- Medical, dental & vision.
- Sign on bonus.
- Located in the heart of Kansas, population 50,000.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago