Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · January 16, 2022
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Yakima) is for an outpatient clinic.
- We assist you in Visa Sponsorship.
- A healthcare professional committed to working with the underserved.
- With clinics in both urban and rural areas, there are opportunities to suit a variety of lifestyles.
- We provide you with the option to participate in a 4 week Medical Spanish Immersion Program in Guatemala.
- You will have the opportunity to enjoy an abundance of recreational activities and you will always be within an easy drive to a fast-growing metropolitan area.
- Yakima, WA.
- Are you are looking to make a difference in the health of a community?
- Here you will find health care providers with sincere interest in our patients and the communities we represent.
- An Internal Medicine physician passionate about community health.
- We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
- Yvfwc is committed to delivering the highest quality of care.
- The interdisciplinary staff is dedicated to remaining a patient-centered, integrated healthcare organization.
- Do you believe that integrated care is a fundamental component in giving patients the best service possible?
- We offer a $1,ipend.
- Your team based approach champions alliance.
- You are part of a team that dedicates delivering quality services to everyone, regardless of an individual's financial or citizenship status.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Yakima, WA.
- Consider joining the Yvfwc family.
- Yvfwc provides a wide range of services for the primary care patient in a community-based clinic.
- Do you possess the passion and drive to work with underserved communities that need quality care?
- We offer $238,227 for annual compensation.
- We give you an exceptionally structured orientation with a ramp-up schedule to assist you.
- New graduate?
- At Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic, we believe you are more than a doctor and we are more than a job.
- Make your resume stand out by listing all clinical rotations and your experience in community health or with underserved patient populations.
- Our mission celebrates diversity.
- Toppenish, WA.
- Your resiliency to develop and cultivate patient relationships in an integrated care setting is beneficial to your patients and your care team.
- With locations throughout Washington and Oregon you will live, work and play in the breathtaking Pacific Northwest.
- Celebrate our successes and challenges with us.
- We offer you an ambitious and generous benefits package including a $30,000 hiring and relocation bonus, retirement plans, profit sharing plans, personal leave time, holidays, and malpractice insurance coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago